I feel as though I have fell into a slump, and honestly, I had no awareness of it until just now. Being sick for a bit gave me time to veg out, which is never a bad thing for me. Usually, I would choose a night of Hulu/Netflix/YouTube and a cup of tea over going out any day. But since vegging out has been all I have been doing recently, it's no longer considered a break. It seems like I am losing a bit of myself, as I have forgotten about my previous passions and my drive to grow. I've lost a lot of energy for things I love to do and motivation to get out of what is comfortable. It just seems silly because I have overcome this obstacle years ago, thriving as a strong and independent young woman ready to grab every opportunity that comes. What happened? Now I just feel rusty. I know with time, I can get back to where I was and continue to grow. But I need a jolt of inspiration. I know I shouldn't wait for something to inspire me, because that might take forever. But I don't know if I can inspire myself. Let's hope I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment